VCU Safety and Protection of Minors
VCU and VCU Athletics are committed to maintaining a safe and supportive environment for all individuals in the university community, particularly youth who participate in our programs. Activities involving minors are integral to VCU’s mission of creating and disseminating knowledge, as well as outreach through community engagement. Ensuring the safe and appropriate treatment of youth on campus is imperative.
- All programs of VCU Athletics adhere to VCU’s Safety and Protection of Minors policy.
- All programs of VCU Athletics adhere to VCU’s safety and security policies, such as fire and emergency evacuation.
- In the event of an accident, emergency, or sever behavioral challenge, VCU Athletics staff will contact the parents/guardians immediately. This includes any medical or behavioral problems, natural disasters, or other significant program disruptions.
- For information, relevant complaints or questions, please contact the director at 827-1003.
- All NCAA official and unofficial visits are preapproved by VCU Athletics Compliance to ensure compliance with all relevant rules and regulations.