Student-Athlete Degree Completion Assistance
In August 2018, Board adopted legislation to require schools to provide degree completion funding to former men’s and women’s basketball players. Schools must provide funding for former men’s and women’s basketball student-athletes beginning in Fall 2019.
- Participated in the sports of men’s or women’s basketball;
- Received athletics aid;
- Previously enrolled for at least two years;
- Met NCAA progress toward degree requirements when student departed campus;
- Has not attended another institution full-time since departure;
- Meet institution’s re-admission and financial aid requirements;
- Departed institution within 10 years;
- Exhausted other degree completion funding options (e.g. NBA Tuition Reimbursement)
If you are interested in the Degree Completion Assistance Program, please contact Noah Strebler (firstname.lastname@example.org), Associate AD for Compliance and Student Services.